Architectural Wallworks provide high quality acrylic rendering services throughout New South Wales including the Central Coast, Sydney and Newcastle regions. Unlike traditional cement rendering, Acrylic Rendering is a versatile product and can be used on many substrates.
Architectural Wallworks provide a 7 year guarantee on complete rendering projects.
Whether you are looking for a smooth finish or a textured look, Architectural Wallworks can help you with your next rendering project.
Advantages of Acrylic Rendering
- Acrylic render is very versatile and can be used on many substrates unlike traditional cement rendering.
- Acrylic rendering is perfect for old outdated brick houses, plain brick or new houses and extensions, Cement bricks/blocks, Precast concrete, previously painted walls, Fibre cement sheets (Blueboard), polystyrene and Styrofoam walls.
- Acrylic rendering transformations can be done quickly and cost effectively.
- Acrylic renders come pre mixed with the right proportion of all the raw materials and special adhesives to help adhesion and prevent cracking.
- They have superior water resistance and strength and don’t have that drumminess sound.
- Acrylic rendered jobs can be completed faster and painted with 48 hours of being completed, saving on scaffolding and labour costs.
- Rendering of your project can not only modernize it, changing the finish look completely, but it can add value to your property.
Architectural Wallworks work with Rockcote products when providing Acrylic Rendering Services. The links below contain more technical information on their specific products.
Please CLICK on the product name to view the website.